Monday, December 21, 2009

Books, books, booooooks.

I took a book arts class this past semester, and I made a ton of books. Now that I'm on break, I finally have time to photograph my work.










This clamshell was my "end of the semester" gift to myself for working my ass off this semester (notice the deer lining paper):




























These were my actual "artist" books. All of the work in them was done with letterpress printing. The flower book is all pressure printing, and the moon book is a monotype method taken from polymer plate printing. I made an edition of 6 on the books themselves, and 4 clamshells:


























































This was my final for my Intro. to Computer Graphics class. The book layout was done in Indesign, and the structure was handmade by me:
















More work to come from my other classes.

No comments:

Followers